"it's 4:30, 4:30 in the morning trying to get back to sleep"

Saturday, August 16, 2008
So working from 8 P.M. to 4 A.M. is something special. I think I am going to make this a weekly fixture on the blog. Fri night/Sat Morn reflection.





Tonight/this morning I:


Met the boy friend of a gal that makes my coffee for me at Atomic


Was proposed to by a dude


Told I was "the man" (or other variations of that) not 1, 2, but 8X's


Cleaned the store from top to bottom


Had a fight picked with me 3X's


Got to know my asst manager a lot better

All in all it was a grand evening/morning. It is hard working the shift there is a lot of diet coke involved and if I am totally wiped a rockstar roasted (I am encouraging no one to partake of this beverage). Sometimes I think I could take over the world after I drink it.


The strategy still stands we are looking to make inroads with the culture through community involvement and job placement. Thus far we have seen a lot of good in this, we have met mucho people and these relationships are beginning to flourish. We realize that there is a certain amount of slowness that goes along with what we are doing. Thank you all for your prayers and I am off to bed, for it is 5 in the A.M. and my thoughts aren't making sense to me much less those of you reading this.

0 comments: