"movin on up" -per my sisters suggestion-

Friday, August 1, 2008
Well the day has arrived, we have now graduated to the main floor of the house from the basement. know I know it is a tear filled day but we all knew this day would come. We will take pictures when we are done but we are painting hanging arranging etc. I did the work of the packhorse but the rest of the people are painting etc, not my gift. I know I am deviating from my usual CP banter but I wanted everyone to know we are in a weekend of moving and decorating. We can't wait to entertain you here in our home, in Fargo.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I hear a song ringing in my head..."Movin' on up...to a dee-luxe a apartment in the sky-y-y-y" Not sure if those are even the words to the Jeffersons theme song...but you get the idea. Love you guys.