"4:30, 4:30 in the mornin tryin to find a way to get back to sleep"

Saturday, September 20, 2008
We had a fantastic night tonight. The Night began with a wonderful dinner with my bride at The OB. We had a fantastic tasting meal, beer cheese soup has become a favorite of mine.

Then off to the Plains Art Museum for the High Plains Reader 14th Birthday Bash. We got there a little late but had so much fun, and yes Abby and I had to wear wrist bands that said Pabst Blue Ribbon, we had a good laugh about that. The Birthday party bled over to Aquarium over Dempseys bar. We had a ton of fun listening to live bands suckin down our sprite and and regular COKE. Then our date ended at a new trendy hangout called Teaberry. A little different but so freakin good. There was a much younger crowd there (high school kids). Yeah we were worn out by the end of the night.

After a quick nap it was back tot he PIT for the Bar rush. I was the supervisor on duty so I took this one especially serious. It is interesting that I am always the one working the line of Bar nights. I guess I move it efficiently. Loren and Rick were great, especially staying till like 10 after to help me finish up some things.

The good news is that I do not have to open tomorrow. I am blessed that Ryan is giving me the weekends off so that I can do some work on and with the Church plant. Thanks RYAN, you ROCK!!

Where else would I

Witness a woman easily in her 50's lay it on so thick with a 20 yr old Pita Pit worker.

Have a guy buy two Dagwood Clubs and add a full piece of chicken to both.

Be cussed out in what was supposedly Chinese

See some of the same people before Noon and After Midnight in the same day.

See a mentally challenged man blatantly pick a fight with a drunks guys girlfriend

See a Drunk guy carrying a sponge Bob toy with him everywhere he goes.

Meet such kind drunk people

Have an ex co-worker come in trashed and be crazy go nuts.

Laugh and Laugh at Loren and Rick.

Get off work at 4:10, eeesh long night.

Pardon the typos I can't keep my eyes open!!

0 comments: