"4:30 well actually 5 in the morning"

Saturday, November 1, 2008
So this installment of 4:30 in the morning will be the craziest and wildest yet. It is so late/early that Foxnews is starting their morning newscast. WOW

It is all a blur, today is Halloween, well yesterday was if your being technical. Imagine with me 200+ drunk young people in Halloween costumes. It was crazzy. We were so busy that I couldn't take orders from people because the line snaked around so far of people waiting for their food.

The night began with a great dinner with theMedfords and Drew Hubbard, he is visiting Fargo figuring out how Living Hope in KY could best work with us this next fall. Drew and I spent a lot of time downtown with the crowds that were collecting all over the place. Then came 12:30, time to go in. Here is the recap:

I was called a "great ringing up man"

"My favorite pita dude"

"Ohh, you're dressed as a pita guy".

I was hugged by sarah palin, a gypsey, and beyonce.

I female boxer grabbed my shoulders, reaching over the counter to do so (weird).

Given 5 dollars for knowing what the west side story was.

For some odd reason had to witness 3 different couples kissing, 2 heated and I mean heated political debates.

Had to run off the kids at 3:15 because they didn't want to leave.

Was promised everything under the sun if I would give then ........ or .......... for free.

I saw smurfs, fairies, vampires, quail man, Austin powers, bumble bees, ghost, Frankenstein on stilts, 80's weight lifting star, and a whole host of others.

There was so much it would take such a long time to go through, please call or email and I will say more but some of the people who come are starting to recognize me other places and it looks like some great stuff is happening.

Please forgive the typos.

0 comments: