4:30, 4:30 in the morning

Saturday, December 6, 2008
Just so everyone knows the typo errors are for good reason. I leave them because you need to experience the real experience because as my wonderful big sister says int he comments, I am totally fried by this time of night. HAHA

Winter has come to the Northern Plainss. The temp is in the teens and yes snow has fallen. We enjoyed or first decent snow today. It started snowing around 1 and didn't stop till around 5:30 (P.M.). We had a fab night frequenting one of our usual spots. Get to take some cool steps with people and we are thrilled about that.

Then we went to a holiday party with Abbys co workers and it was wonderful, chatting with new friends and getting to know each other better. This was a huge step and we are starting to do some more stuff here. It was cool for me as a husband to see how much these people love Abby and get along with ht.

So now the part we are all waiting for

Where else would......

1. I was propositioned by a girl with her BF in tow (weird)

2. Super slow night but me and shanna and suzy had fun

3. Got to drive shanna home to moorhead.

4. Had a couple of boys" that for whatever wonderful Reason couldn't stop knocking things over

5. Chairs knocked over, table knocked over.

6. Trash everywhere in the dining area

7. I was so proud of my co-workers for cleaning up so well before I got there and then when we closed

8. The weather brought out a particularly committed groups of fri night partiers.

All around a nice slow pita Pit day nothing crazy to report...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

wow, bless your heart...I can tell from your entry that it is 4:30, 4:30 in the morning and that you are TOTALLY FRIED!

Crystal said...

I am going to disagree that the typos are completely from the time or your level of exhaustion. I know from experience that your typos can come at any time of day and any level of mental awareness. Just to let the world know - John and I lead a Bible study together and when he needed to correspond with them he would send the email that he typed to me, so that I could correct the typos before sending it out!

Good to see that you haven't changed though! :)