what do you do before you go back to work at 1am

Saturday, January 24, 2009
I wanna open this up to readers, every Friday (if you haven't bee reading) I work the opening shift and then go back to work at 1AM till 4AM. Now Abby and I do some stuff in the community every Friday from 6-10 or so but sometimes we get done early and I come home and ask myself what should I do. Now I will eliminate a couple of things (nap) when I have napped in the past i am groggy the rest of the night. I do some work a lot of times but please chime in give me some suggestions on things for me to do between 9PM-1AM to stay awake before I go back to work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Video games: Madden, NCAA March Madness, etc.
Books: Funny or fictional books you don't have to think about.
Running or jumping off of tall things.
Umm... spend an hour or two in prayer. I really can't think of other things outside of drinking lots of caffine and acting like a retard.

Sabrina Pate said...

workout dvds.... that is exactly what you should do... and video them for your blog readers. that is the perfect answer to all your late night friday issues.