4:30, 4:30 in the mornin tryin to find a way to get back to sleep"

Friday, September 12, 2008
Well seriously my life seems to pale in comparison to those in Galveston and Southern Texas. Thanks goodness this week will be the last week of the Fri Double and then Sat open. Thanks to Ryan for changing the schedule around. Abby and I are going to start doing more mercy ministry projects on Saturdays.



But enough of that on to the happenings of the evening.

Where else would I,

Be able to hang out with crazy rick and his bushy hair

Get to drive Sara and Adara home, they are a ton of fun

Be officially dubed Super Pita Man

See 5+ of the same people I saw earlier today

Have to break up another potential fight (not as serious as the last one)

Have to help a guy figure out where he was

Turn away a hundred dollar bill as tip because I knew he had no idea what he was doing

Have a guy buy three steak pitas, FOR HIMSELF, and HE ATE THEM ALL!

Have not 1, not 2, but 4 different dudes reach across the counter just to pat me on the back

It was an exciting night not a crazy one but still exciting and now it is 4:30 and it is time to go to bed. 10:30 will come quickly!!!

0 comments: