"how bout them apples"

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
What a fantastic weekend, we loved having Nathan and Jeremy up here for a weekend of planning strategizing and an all around great time.

We got to show them tons of the stuff that we have been doing, things that they have only been aple to hear about via phone calls and blog entries. I have been light on the blogging recently becasue for some reason my content blocker has seen fit to knock out the blogger website. So, I am going to try to figure this out so I can get back on the horse letting you guys know what is going on here in Fargo.

I want you to see this article I found and look at city number six under population 150,00-500,000.

We love living here!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My wife and I also love Fargo--I was born and raised here, my wife was not but this has become home for us and our budding family. Lots of spiritual needs here in Fargo, just like everywhere else I guess but God has given each a gift and a burden. We share a burden for this northern midwest city on the grow! I was excited to "stumble" on your blog...no contact info though. I would love to meet some time.

Anonymous said...

It was great getting to see Jeremy again and to meet Nathan (seems like a real good guy). God is up to something here, and I want to be a part of it! I pray that God will use your generation to begin a sweeping revival among the church and that spills all over those who have no clue about the love Jesus has for them.