4:30. 4:30 in the Morning, Tryin' to Find a Way to Get Back to Sleep

Saturday, October 11, 2008
 We are now back into the swing of things: bar night at the Pita pit.

There's been nasty weather here the last couple of days, so it's been pretty uneventful, but there have been a few exciting moments.

I am now dubbed the Gyro extraordinaire by a young woman that came in.

I saw 3 plus people fall while sitting in their chairs.

I trained a new guy who seems to be a hard worker; I hope he works out.

I messed up closing out the till about 4 times. I still think I messed it up in the end, but I am sure I will find out next week. For those of you who know me, this will be of no surprise, but I stink at math, formulas, equations, etc. I work great with Biblical absolutes, but when it comes to mathematical ones, give me a computer, or better yet someone who knows computers and math and I will be flying high.

It was a good night over all, the crew I worked with was great. I think some of them have some great promise.

It was funny, on my way home, I noticed it was lighter than when I left. Well, the sun was starting to affect the ambient light outside because it was close to sunrise. It is also funny to notice that I was at the airport the same time on Tuesday, and I haven't even gone to bed yet.

0 comments: