IT'S A GIRL!!

Monday, October 13, 2008
Well everyone we found out today that we are having a baby girl.

I know I know, as one friend said, I hope John has a baby girl it would be good for him to not be so mean. I love it, this made me laugh. We are absolutely thrilled, we are keeping the possible names to ourselves, for now, but if you're good than we might tell you.

Other news I had a holter monitor put on me this morning (a continuous EKG machine). I have been having heart palpitations lately, mainly before, during and after our travels to NOLA. So I went to the Dr and because there were no chest pains, they said that it wasn't heart attack stuff, they then did an EKG and found that I have an extra beat, which is no big deal but needed to be found out. They are thinking it is stress related, (traveling, Wilbur situation, money issues, church planting, pita pit) and they are thinking that it might have caught up with me. So we are working on me loosing weight and taking it easy a couple more days to try to get rid of whatever is going on in me.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

woo-hoo! very exciting!! are you already wrapped around her little finger, like all good daddies should be?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the girl, John and Abby! You're missed in Spring Hill... a lot.

-josh

Prairie Political Ponderings said...

Hi John! (I came here via Mission Fargo at twitter, I am the organizer of FMVeg.org)
I (Kathleen) am a Christian too, and wondering about you and what you are doing here in Fargo.
Congratulations on your baby! She will flip your worldview upside down!