"4:30 4:30 in the morning tryin to find a way to get back to sleep"

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Tonight was great we had a rush from pretty much 1:15-2:30 A.M. so it was a kickin night. I worked with two extremely hard working ladies, Corrine and Shanna. They rocked, two gals from MSUM that have been working there for a little over a month and are impressing all of us.

Today was a great day for connecting with people. Today at the Red Raven I got to meet hawk, a nice guy that works upstairs at a sub shop. Abby and I met a wonderful waitress Gretchen at the OB and we really connected with each other. Spending time down town tonight with the Medfords was time well spent and work was actually pretty fun. But for now good night.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

that's funny. I was up at "4:30, 4:30 in the morning trying to find a way to get back to sleep" since my dear son has discovered that when he awakens at night, he can stand in his crib and throw and even BIGGER fit! I think I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night-ugh to the ugly side of parenting. BUT-just as I was feeling especially sorry for myself and a bit put out with my baby, I got an email reminding me about a young mom in town who had to give birth at 30 weeks because she had just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and there are fundraisers being held to help pay for treatment and hospice care. Even though I am sleep deprived (yet still apparently VERY wordy...) thank you Lord, that we are all healthy and blessed to live another day together. I guess the Lord just felt the need to give me a little perspective. YEAH for 4:30am! It's just that much more time I get to spend with my baby...now GO TO SLEEP!