"Janes addiction" no no Johns addiction

Saturday, February 21, 2009
Well peoples I have to go ahead and admit something, it might make all of you think less of me (I know for some that's not hard). A few months work laid off a lot of people because of the tough economic landscape. I kept my job but I had to scale back hours a lot. Things are almost back where they were on the hours front but in the mean time I picked up an addiction.

Lost

That great ABC show has sucked me in and won't let me out. You can ask Abby through Nov and Dec and Early Jan that is the vice that regularly kept me up till 2 or 3 in the morn. Now I didn't let it take away from responsibilities but it sure did take away from sleep. Guys it is a really good show and they have all of them online. If you want to watch go to abc.com and go little by little. I have found it nice to have it on in the background while I am doing other stuff.

So people ask what are my fave shows

West Wing
Lost
Heroes
24
Scrubs
Cosby show

The addiction has subsided but I still watch it every other week. There it is out in the open I am on the patch now so I am recovering but I hear it a long road of 18 steps, so life a journey now it's time to go to my L.A. group and talk about how the dharma intiative and the smoke monster!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!! First off, I finally got around to reading the blog. Secondly - so, so sad to hear you've jumped aboard the crazy train (although I do appreciate the reference to a great band). Jack Bauer would indeed be displeased. Here's hoping you come to your senses soon my friend. Hope all is well chief.

Sabrina Pate said...

Lost is the stupidiest show ever made. period.