we're still here

Thursday, August 20, 2009
I think I have some grey hair, yes yes I am only 26 but I think I have grey hair. It has been one wild and crazy summer. 3 summer missionaries, 3 mission teams, minus one job added another a second church planter on the field, baby visitors and a lot of great strides for Mission Fargo we are still here!

We have seen some great things happen and we are making a few changes but everyone will be excited to know that we are going to have our first public service the second week or October. YAY this is going to be huge. With 150+ people coming to our last event and a lot of the personal contacts we made really wanting to explore more we are going to have our first service time.

So please be in prayer for and with us, a personal update is coming soon to a mailbox near you!

0 comments: